Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available
in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at
http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
or they can download it from the website.
The 'Online Application Form' will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
- Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the
print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Upload photograph,Signature & 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Registration Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
- Dispatch the Form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate
place and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve
as reference for future correspondence.
The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application,
photographs and copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet only.
For downloaded application form
The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the
photographs and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form
should be submitted in person/by post (Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier) to "The
Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha,
India" so as to reach on or before Dt. 31.03.2017, 5.00 p.m.
Information on receipt of applications at KIIT will be available in the website
http://www.kiitee.ac.in & http://www.kiit.ac.in . Candidates can
check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its
dispatch to KIIT.